Are you passionate about helping the Youth of the Church grow in faith, build community and engage in Works of Mercy?
Mentorship is an important component of Youth Ministry, one which involves the entire community of faith. This year, we offer many ways for adults (and confirmed teens) to get involved in helping our young people live out their Catholic faith! Please take some time to prayerfully consider assisting our ministry in the following areas:
- Lead grades 7/8 Faith Formation Sessions (Sunday afternoons, 3:45-4:45)
- Become trained as a Small Group Leader for Confirmation groups
- Chaperone or assist with food prep and service at Bristol Lodge
- Serve food alongside our youth at Pine Street Inn
- Help teens host a Cafe Julia
- Become a part of our High School retreat team
- Contribute your ideas and helping hands to the project of your choice!
Please contact Colm McGarry with your questions and ideas! Thank you!