The Word on Fire Institute invites you to a Virtual Summit: ‘Evangelization in the Family’ on August 19th, 20th, and 21st
Join this free online summit, inside the Word on Fire Community Facebook Group on August 19th, 20th, and 21st.
Not a member of the free Facebook Group yet? Simply go to https://www.facebook.com/
In the first video, Word on Fire Institute Fellow of Education Robert Mixa unpacks the “most important” parable in the Bible and why it’s the perfect model for parenting, family evangelization, and catechesis in the home.
Here’s what you’re going to learn on Day 1 (August 19th session)…
• How to experience beauty at home and why Catholicism is more a way of beauty and love than a religion of rules
• How to use music and art to cultivate a desire and appreciation for the faith
• The most fundamental and important catechesis for children
• How the consistent theme of “nuptial imagery” in the Bible leads to Christ on the cross
• The secret to transforming your home into a “domestic church”
Learn more about The Word on Fire Institute, an easy-to-use digital platform offering members specialized training, community discussions, live presentations, and more. The Institute launched on October 1, 2018—the feast day of Saint Thérèse of Lisieux, Word on Fire’s heavenly patroness.
Now, you can take courses in theology, philosophy, evangelization, and culture from Bishop Barron and the Word on Fire Institute Fellows on any of your devices.