The March for Life is an annual event, but pro-life education and advocacy is important all year long. Please go to the March for Life website for all information and resources for the national and state marches occuring this Friday, January 21.
Can’t attend the March for Life, but want to support the cause?
Please attend a Holy hour from 12 – 1pm on Friday, Jan. 21st at St. Julia church to pray for Respect for Life.
JOIN St. Julia’s Pro-Life Commission
Learn more about the topics:
- Join St. Julia parish’s Pro-Life Commission by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read this article (The Pilot, June 2019) on the Roe Act
- Read Cardinal O’Malley’s (9/2020) Statement on the Roe Act Legislation in Massachusetts
- Use your voice to advocate for the life of the preborn here: Mass Citizens for Life
- Download the MCL Petition Opposing the Roe Act