Online Giving allows you to make contributions to your parish without writing checks or worrying about cash donations. You can set up automatic contributions and change the timing or the amount of your gift at any time. You may make pledges and manage your contributions to the pledge amount, and you may make one-time donations to special causes.
Set up Online Giving in 4 Easy Steps
- Click the button above.
- On the page that opens click Create New Account. Complete the form by selecting a username and password and entering your personal information. Click Submit.
- Enter payment info by clicking My Payment Methods. Enter your bank account or credit card information.
- Click on Give a New Gift and choose Offertory; Select a start date, choose an amount, and select weekly or monthly frequency to set up recurring gifts. Give a New Gift can also be used to make special donations to the Grand Annual Appeal, the Christmas offertory, Baptism, First Communion, or any other special offerings.
Benefits of Online Giving, a Letter from our Parish Pastoral Council
“Dear Fellow Parishioner,
We have a simple request: sign up, as we have all done, to submit your weekly offering electronically. As members of the Parish Pastoral Council, we have chosen to use online giving as an easy way to commit to the ongoing life of our parish community.
Your donations to the weekly offertory are a commitment to God and our parish. Now we ask you to extend that commitment so that even in those weeks when you are on vacation, visiting relatives out of state, or snowed in, you can feel good about your support of your community’s religious life.
“Your gift will be reinvested into the community—in our people, our programs, and our buildings—to help support our relationship, in all its forms, with our God.
Online giving makes your offering easier and safer than ever:
- You never have to bring cash or checks to church.
- Your financial information is completely hidden and protected. Electronic giving is much safer than a check with your home address and checking account number visible.
- You can view your giving history and tax information at any time.
- You can consistently make good on your stewardship commitment. You’ll never forget a week because your donation is automatically transferred.
St. Julia Parish is a vibrant Catholic community because its members commit their time and resources to making it great. Now is your chance to say, “Yes, I support my parish!” with online giving. Review the enclosed flyer, prayerfully reflect on the monthly or weekly contribution you are able to make in return for all that God has given you. If you need help completing the sign up process for online giving, S. Mary Anne Doyle, our parish’s business manager, is more than willing to help (781-899-2611 or email@example.com).
Please stand with us and make your commitment today. Take 10 minutes right now.
Your Parish Pastoral Council”
FAQs about Online Giving
How is my information protected?
Information you share to set up electronic contributions will never be used for any other purpose. Our online giving site partners with GeoTrust to ensure the highest level of security (see Option 1 inside this pamphlet).
I do not want to share my info over the internet, can I still use Online Giving?
If you prefer not to share your information via our online giving portal, please use your own online bank information to set up recurring donations (see Option 2 inside this pamphlet).
How and when are my contributions deducted from my account?
Contributions are automatically transferred from your checking, savings or credit card account to the parish’s bank account on the date you specify.
What if I change bank accounts?
Simply log in to your account and update your account information.
What if I try Online Giving, but I don’t like it?
You can cancel your authorization by deleting your credit card and/or bank account information along with your donation dates.