Annual Thanksgiving Basket Service Project
Donate by November 24, 2019!
We will be collecting food and monetary donations to provide 30 families with a tasty Thanksgiving Dinner.
Grade Levels Please Bring:
- Grade 1: Cans of corn
- Grades 2 and 3: Cans of Green Beans
- Grade 4: Boxed/Bagged Stuffing Mixes
- Grade 5: Cans/Jars of Turkey Gravy
- Grade 6: Cranberry Sauce
- Grades 7 & 8: 64 oz. bottles of Cranberry or Apple Juice
- High School: Manual Can Openers
Collection Bins are located near the literature rack in Lincoln, and in the Parish Center Lobby in Weston.
Monetary donations are needed to purchase the turkeys and other supplies to complete the meal. Donations may be given to Kathy Dolan in the Main Office, or any staff member in the Faith Formation Office. (Checks should be made payable to “St. Julia Parish”, memo: Thanksgiving Baskets.) November 24th is the FINAL date for all Thanksgiving donations.
Thank you for your generosity!