Watch the Daily Mass at St. Julia Church, Weston.
• Thank you for giving your offertory online!
Our parish relies on your generosity and donations to maintain our two church buildings and programs. We encourage you to use the ‘offertory online’ above to easily make a recurring donation. To mail your donation, please make a check payable to: St. Julia Parish, 374 Boston Post Road, Weston, MA 02493
WE THANK ALL who continue to donate and sustain us!
• PLEASE SEE THE BULLETIN PAGE OF THIS SITE FOR OTHER NEW ANNOUNCEMENTS IN OUR PARISH.
**ST. JULIA CHURCH, WESTON LOCATION ONLY, HAS REOPENED FOR WEEKEND MASS SERVICES, AND NOW WEEKDAY MASSES ON TUES. & THU. @ 8AM ONLY.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON HOW TO ATTEND A MASS**:
Alleluia – Rejoice in the Lord! We are happy to announce our reopening. Obviously, we have some necessary measures to observe in order to do so. We look forward to welcoming you back whenever it is safe and comfortable for you.
Please read carefully the following new protocols on how to attend a Mass service:
As of May 30, only St. Julia Church in Weston (374 Boston Post Road) will be open for Masses. Currently, no attended services will take place St. Joseph Church location.
NEW MASS TIMES:
• Saturday Vigil Mass – 4:00 pm (RESERVATIONS REQUIRED*)
• Sunday Masses – 9:30am, 11:30am, and 5:00pm (RESERVATIONS REQUIRED*)
• Weekday Tues. & Thurs. Masses – 8:00 am (NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED)
*Note: The number of Masses and times will be reviewed each week to best serve our parishioners safely and practically.
Cardinal Sean has stated that dispensation from the Sunday Mass obligation will continue for the foreseeable future. He also strongly encourages people in vulnerable populations, especially the elderly and those with compromised physical conditions to continue to watch Mass from home. We will continue to record Mass and post it daily on this webpage for online viewing. (Please watch online or attend church as you feel is best for the safety of you and your family.)
In order to follow Government and Archdiocesan protocols, we must limit Church seating. Therefore, at this time, a reservation is required to attend the WEEKEND Masses. Reservations will be taken on a first come/first served basis. However, reservations are NOT needed to attend the weekday Mass services.
• Or, call us to reserve seating: 781-899-2611 (9am – 12noon) before Thursdays.
Please note the following requirements to attend Mass:
- Everyone over 5 years of age is required to wear a mask. (Parents should judge for children between the ages of two and five whether they should wear a mask.)
- A six foot social distancing is to be observed.
- You may need to wait in line to be admitted into the Church. (Please come early enough, and abide the six foot distance rules by standing where directed.)
- You will be welcomed at the front door and your reservation will be checked. Then, you will be joyfully escorted to your assigned seat by an usher.
- We cannot have choir or congregational singing in Church at this time.
- There will not be an offertory procession or collection. Your offertory may be left in the offertory basket at the church entry, mailed in, or donated online.
- For reception of Communion the Priest and Deacon or Eucharistic Minister will come and give each communicant the Body of Christ (in hand only). After the Minister has moved away from the communicant, the mask may be removed only momentarily for reception.
- At the end of Mass, the ushers will escort everyone out of the Church in an orderly way. (Again, please maintain the six foot social distance at all times.)
- The pews, door handles and bathrooms will be thoroughly sanitized after each Mass.
We are trying our best to find a way to worship together in safety – please have patience with us as we continue to work toward this goal! We are looking forward to seeing you all again, and pray that everyone stays healthy and hopeful!
May the Father watch over you, the peace of Christ be upon you, and the gifts of the Holy Spirit guide and protect you.
Fr. Mark and Saint Julia Parish Staff