Join The Boston Climate Catholic Movement for A VIRTUAL GLOBAL PRAYER SERVICE: SUNDAY, MAY 24, 2020 @ 12pm via ZOOM
Watch Pope Francis’ video for Laudato Si’ Week!
GO to USCCB to sign up for Laudato Si’ Week reflections, read Pope Francis’ encyclical, Laudato Si’, and much MORE!
As Catholics, we are called to:
• Uphold life and the dignity of each human person
• Support families and future generations
• Love the poor and vulnerable
• Advocate for basic rights and a just economy
• Be in solidarity with all, as one human family
• Care for all of God’s creation
Grounded in our Catholic Tradition, now is the time to protect the earth for our children and grandchildren.
PRAY to hear God’s call to live our faith for the common good, knowing that everything is interconnected.
LEARN how the climate crisis is a profound moral issue greatly affecting the poor and vulnerable.
TELL your local and national leaders to protect creation.
Praise be to you, our Lord, God of all Creation!