Seek Jesus. Together.
Join a Small Group!
Life is all about relationships. Small groups deepen our relationships with Christ and one another.
Trained fellow parishioners facilitate small groups that gather in homes to:
- Discuss life and faith
- Reflect on God’s Word together
- Pray for and with one another
There are no teachers in small groups (except the Holy Spirit!), just friends seeking and discovering. Groups meet for 6-8 weeks at various times and locations. Current Small Groups will be meeting:
- Women’s group – Tuesdays at 7.30pm, Lincoln
- Men’s group- Tuesdays at 7.30 pm
- Womens’ group- Thursday mornings at 10-11.30am Lincoln / Weston line
- Womens’ group- Thursday Mornings 10-11.30 Lincoln
- Mixed gender group- Monday Nights at 7.30pm, Weston
- Moms’ group- Thursday mornings 10-11:30 at Parish Center
Interested? Fill out the short form below and get connected!
Don’t see a group that works for you? Fill out the form and let us know when you’d like to see a group meet!
“For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.” Matthew 18:20