Please Donate to Our Local Food Drive Organized by Weston High School Student and SVDP
Michael Callahan, a junior at Weston High School, and his friends have organized a food drive for their local food pantry, which is supervised by the St. Vincent de Paul Society (SVDP) Conference of St. Julia Parish of Weston and Lincoln. This resource is available to anyone who lives, works or attends school in Weston or Lincoln, and is particularly important during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Michael and his cohort will happily drive to your home on the morning of Saturday, May 30th, to collect any items you are willing to donate and will deliver them to the food pantry!
If you are able to contribute, please:
• Email Michael directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org (with your info/location)
• Place your items outside by 10:00am on Saturday, May 30. Leave your items securely enclosed in a bag for us to collect in a visible location next to your driveway or mailbox. We will stop by and pick it up during this morning.
• If you need help or have any questions, or would like to make a monetary donation, please visit the St. Vincent de Paul Society web page.
The most needed items on the ‘wish list’ include:
• Spaghetti Sauce
• Peanut Butter, Jelly/jam
• Condiments: Mayonnaise, Ketchup, Salad Dressing, Salsa
• Soups: Campbell Chicken Noodle, any kinds of Progresso
• Cleaning supplies: Dishwashing liquid, Paper towels
• Toiletries: Shampoo, Sensodyne Toothpaste
• Proteins: Sardines
Thank you very much for your generosity! Stay healthy and safe!